Visiting hours: Monday – Sunday: 12:00pm – 8.00pm
Please refer below for the latest information for visitors including our COVID-19 safety measures.
Train - T1 Northern, North Shore or Western Line and take the train to Meadowbank. Alternatively, you will need to go to Strathfield to change and catch a train to Meadowbank.
Bus Route 507 – Circular Quay, Alfred Street – Stand C; Wynyard Station, George Street; or Town Hall, Druitt and Kent Streets. There are two close bus stops on the crossroad of Morrison Road and Charles Street or Morrison Road and Payten Street, Putney.
Royal Rehab Ryde continues to focus on providing a safe health service for clients, families, carers and staff.
Inpatient visiting hours: 12:00pm to 8:00pm daily.
Visitors will be permitted if they:
- Do not have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Have not tested positive to COVID-19 within the past 10 days.
- Regularly use hand sanitiser which is available throughout our hospital.
- During periods of high community transmission, comply with COVID-19 testing requirements at the time of your visit.
- Advise us if you test positive to COVID-19 on either RAT or PCR test within 48 hours of your visit.
Visitors showing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 or a flu, will be asked not to enter the hospital.
Please note these guidelines may change at any time. We encourage visitors to use telephone and information technology where possible to check in with loved ones.
We appreciate your cooperation. Should you have any questions or concerns, pleas speak with one of our managers or call our team on (02) 9808 9222