NDIS Therapy Supports
Boost your strength, fitness, confidence and overall wellbeing by participating in our NDIS Therapy Supports service.
As a fully accredited NDIS provider, our NDIS Therapy Supports service provides NDIS participants with evidence-based allied health therapies specialising in stroke, acquired brain injury, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, and many other neurological and physical disabilities to support, maintain and increase function and wellbeing.
Our NDIS team provide specialist supports in the following categories:
- Capacity Building – Improved Daily Living
- Capacity Building – Improved Health and Wellbeing
- Core Disability Related Health Supports
Depending on your needs and what is right for you, whether it’s improving strength, function, or independence, improving your communication, your problem solving, or your ability to manage daily living activities and more, our allied health team will work closely with you to identify your goals and determine a plan for the therapies that best meet your needs.
You can access a wide range of allied health disciplines including:
We also have a range of advanced technologies to compliment your therapy, including:
- ErgoTrainer® body weight support system
- GaitSens® treadmill
- H-MAN® upper limb robotic device
- THERA-Trainer® Tigo active-passive assist cycle machine
- Meditouch 3DTutor™ biofeedback device
- SMARTfit® system
- SaeboFlex® orthosis
- Walkaide® foot drop management device
Get in touch
Complete the form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.